Friday, June 21, 2013

Squeeze Me In!

Today I want to share a quick card using one of my favorite mediums - sprays! 
I used images and spray from The {Stamps} of Life today for my quick card. The background is sprayed with Stephanie's Premium Sprays! in Banana. It looks a little more tangerine here, as I sprayed fairly close to my cardstock. I stamped my images with Licorice and Banana Ink and then colored in the lemons with Copic markers. The images and sentiment are from the June Club set, lemonade2drink.

I used retro sketch #68 and turned it on its side for my layout, leaving off the twine/ribbon in the sketch.

This is also for the SCS Free For All Challenge today of making A Quick One
Other challenges for this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Summer 
Cute Card Thursday - In the Summertime

5 comments:

  1. What a great little saying! Perfect with the oranges! Love the sprayed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that spray! BRILLIANT!!
    Such a yummy card!!
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute, I am so madly in love with those sprays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous card !!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!