Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #223 - Garden Delights

It's all about the garden for our Timeless Tuesday #223 challenge! Our hostess, Katie, has given us the theme of fruits and vegetables for our designs.

I chose Life, Love, and Lemons for my images. This is an older Flourishes set, but one I have always loved. I really like the sentiment here - good words to remember!
I stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and colored in using Copic markers in the Buttercup Collection and the New Leaves Collection.


I added Angel Wings Shimmerz to the lemons for a little sheen. I wanted a non-cluttered look, so just added one length of ribbon and a few black brads for embellishments.

Read all about the challenge here and join us!

Be sure to visit the rest of the Timeless Tuesday Team to see what they have made!
Stamps: Love, Life and Lemons by Flourishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, River Rock, Basic Grey DP
Ink: VersaMark Black Onyx, Copics, black ribbon
Accessories: brads, Spellbinders Circles and Squares, Angel Wings Shimmerz

13 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike I see... :)This is a great set and I love it too! I love all the yellow you incorporated to make those lemons pop!! Perfect sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sentiment too! This really reminds me of my Meyer lemon tree! The yellow bg paper is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lemons beauties. Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Berni, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that sentiment and your layout is so well done! Your lemons are colored beautifully....makes me want some fresh lemonade! :) Awesome challenge card, Judy! I am so enjoying seeing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous and I love what you did to the background. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, and what a cute blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy card Judy! I love the design and your colouring is fabulous! Great card for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Judy! Not sure if I said *welcome* to the Flourishes family yet :) !!! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the clean crisp design...keeps the focus on the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, this is beautiful! Love all that yellow! Beautifully colored image too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow...such a cheery color. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.. yellow is a very happy color.. love your details..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!