Friday, July 12, 2013

Day #5 with Growing in Unity

It is Day #5 of Growing in Unity!
I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing Unity Stamps creations with you this week! Today is my last day as a GIU Gal, and I thought since it was also Friday, it is the perfect day to 
"unwined."


My images are from Shall We Unwined? -- a cute Itty Bitty set! My card is totally inspired by my sweet friend and fellow i {heart} papers teamie, Stacey. Thanks for the inspiration, Stacey! 
 
Be sure to leave a comment on each of the five Unity posts, as there are two Itty Bitty stamp sets (of their choice!) going to one lucky winner that comments on each day. I will choose my winner tomorrow morning!

 
Here are Day #1, Day #2 and Day #3 and Day #4 if you missed them! Thanks for sharing this week with me!


Stamps: Shall We Unwined? (Unity Stamp Co.)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (SU!), Echo Park DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Baker's Twine and kraft bag (Really Reasonable Ribbon), pennant die cuts (MFT, SB, TE, TSOL)

19 comments:

Crystal said...

Judy wow wow your layering is over the top fantastic!!!! What n awesome creation so love this!!!!

sharon g said...

I like all of your paper piecing and layering. This is really cute. I really like the cameras.

Gaylynn said...

OMG this is fabulous. I adore these fun images but all the layering and accents make it even better. Lovely!!! :)

Alyssa Leanne said...

I LOVE this itty bitty! I love all the layering and how you used a decorative bag as a layer! Just beautiful!!

Nana said...

Such a lovely card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Awesome! That is a set to have, I need to unwined right now! :) love all your layers! A perfect Stacey card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE LURVE LURVE!!!!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Cute card and Fridays definitely call for some wine! :)

Karenladd said...

This card is awesome! I love the papers, the colors and the great stamped image and sentiment. You really show these off to perfection!

Kris B said...

Great card! Love all the layers and patterns! Love the how you used the paper bag! Thanks for a fun and inspirational GIU week!

Natasha G.P. said...

The kraft looks great with the other papers and the stamps. Kraft is one of my favorite card stocks.

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Pretty card. I like the many layers. TFS AJ-

StampNK said...

This is a seriously amazing card! The paper and colors and all the layers make such a fun design!

SHartl said...

Your style is so amazing. I love how you combined all the layers and papers to make this gorgeous card!

Julie Odil said...

I love all the layers of this card. So fun!

Juliana said...

This is such a fun card!!
I love the patterns and pennant dies! (I need to get some of those)
The sentiment ROCKS, too!

Denise Bryant said...

Clever card for your GIU wrap up! It's been a great week! Thanks for sharing with us!

Sue D said...

Great choice of papers and design!

Ruby said...

I love all the layering on this card.