Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stamping Your Own Backgrounds

I love patterned paper. And I use it a lot. I also like the look of stamped backgrounds. But I hardly ever do it! So I was happy to see that today's Timeless Tuesday Challenge #232 was to stamp your own background!
My long-time friend Angel Rivera is our guest hostess for today and she has challenged us to make our own patterned paper using stamps.
My images are from Bee My Honey. I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in using the Copic markers below. I love the added twinkling touch of Spica Glitter pens.
Read all about the challenge and how to play HERE
I hope you will come play along!
Please be sure to check out what the rest of the team made!

Stamps: Bee My Honey
Paper: Ivory Naturals, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Antique Linen Distress (TH)
Accessories: Circle and Scalloped Circle dies (Spellbinders), button (Buttons Galore), twine, Forest Gingham and Edna Crochet lace (Really Reasonable Ribbon)

7 comments:

Allison Cope Israels said...

Oooo... now that's cute! Love all the little bees Judy! Totally fabulous card ~ lovin' your design! Fabulous job this week!

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cheryl said...

Having recently dealt with over 15,000 honeybees camped out in our garage, I never would have thought I would like a card covered with them, but this is GORGEOUS, Judy! Beautiful coloring on the focal image, and the bee background turned out fab! Love the aged look you gave it with ink, and the lace and ribbon is a wonderful, feminine touch.

Katie Sims said...

Don't you just love that bee? How funny that we both used that this week....your card is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect! Awesome card this week! :)

LittlePearTree said...

Beautiful background and card, looks very chic
x

Mickie said...

What a cute card, love the colors!

Deborah Anton said...

This is simply adorable!! I absolutely love the look of this. Reminds me of Winnie the Pooh.. lol! Great job!!