Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Warm My Heart

It's Thursday and that means a new sketch
Here is this week's sketch #116!
I chose Hot, Hot, Hot by Fresh Squeezed Stamps and Walnut Grove designer paper for my card today. Both are available at i {heart} papers.
I added some machine stitching and distressing, and some pearls and a taupe ribbon bow for embellishments. My layers are held together with Sticky Thumb adhesive and Scor-Tape.
I love seeing what the rest of the team creates, and how different the same sketch can look, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too! To play along, link up HERE.

3 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

This is adorable Judy! I love the wonderful papers you used!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty! Love the papers and the coordinating colors!

Patrice said...

Great use of the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html