Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #238 - Let It Shine!

It's Tuesday and that means a new Friends of Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. This week Cheryl is our hostess and she is challenging us to “Let It Shine”!
Just incorporate a light source in your card: …a candle, lamp, lighthouse, fire, the sun…  
—anything, as long as you “Let It Shine!“.
(FTTC238)
I chose the lantern and matching sentiment from S'more Fun. I stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Clear embossing powder. I then used Copic markers from the collections below to color my image. The cloud background is from a handcut stencil and is sponged with Bashful Blue ink. 



Read all about how to join the Timeless Tuesday challenge HERE. The rest of the team has some beautiful creations to show off, so please visit their blogs too!

7 comments:

  1. I Love your card, Judy! Fab coloring on the lantern, and the cloud background looks amazing! Your hand-cut stencil worked great! Love that plaid dp, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Judy. Love the sentiment with the button, the background paper and your out of the box lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Judy!! I love the colors and this fun layout! The image really stands out against your handmade stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Judy! I love all the green and plaid, perfect with the lantern! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, great use of the lantern and the light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lantern, Judy! I love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!