Here are a couple of treats I found today on Pinterest that I am definitely making. Will post pictures when I do to show you that it isn't a FAIL (I hope!)!
White Chocolate Popcorn - from The 36th Avenue
With Sixlets candy!! Yum!
Oreo Balls - Could
not find a credit! But recipe below. Let me know if this is yours or you
know whose it is so I can credit them!
1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 pack Cooking Chocolate (Hershey's Semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
1. Place Oreo Cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
5. Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge.