Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Releases This Week at Crafter's Companion

Another crazy windy day here - Thursday we had gusts of 60-65 mph and several semis blown over on the interstate. Today it's a mere 35 mph (rolling my eyes). So I am headed to the warm beach..... in my mind! Ha! Today I made a card using a cool starfish from one of the new Sheena collections coming out this week at Crafter's Companion.  There are two new Under the Sea sets and this release is called Hidden Stars
My star fish is colored with the Spectrum Noir markers listed below. The grungeboard tag (I love grungeboard!) is inked with VersaMark and then embossed with a mix of several embossing powders.  

So ready for SUMMER......



2 comments:

  1. awesome card, that starfish looks real, I'm just learning to use the Spectrum Noir and love them, I was such a hold out but they came in at my price range.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!