Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tree Trunk Love

These sweet dies (Love Tree) are from Taylored Expressions - LOVE TE's dies! Every time I use a banner on my cards (and that is frequently), I go to Taylor's! I cut everything twice - in different papers - so I would have a sentiment shadow and also some red leaf hearts. I sponged my clouds in using a hand-cut cloud stencil.

A fun and easy Valentine!


Paper: Bazzil Textured Pink, Colorbok Textured White, SU! Pink Pirouette, MME Love Me DP
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: TE Love Tree dies, Kaiser Blush Pearls, Fiskars Grass Punch, paper piercer, hand-cut cloud stencil

Challenges:
Opus Gluei - Trees
Sentimental Sundays - Lovey Dovey
 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Judy! Love the sentiment tree with the added hearts. Awesome, creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that tree!!! So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your die - and the shadowing effect. really pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays. Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the tree and all of the details you have added are perfect. It's perfect for our TREES challenge, thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!