Sunday, January 4, 2015

Got the Winter Blues?

I am thrilled to be joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Divas as of January 1! Today is my first official post. A big thanks to Korin and the rest of the team for the warm welcome!

Got the Winter Blues? I do, as today I return home after several wonderful days in Utah and a late Christmas and New Year's celebration with my whole family. They all live so far away, so I don't get to see them often enough. So nothing better to chase away those blues than my favorite shades of pink and an adorable cup of snowman from Snowman Soup!
This is one of my favorite SNSS stamp sets, and has such adorable images and sentiments for holiday wishes, as well as all winter long! Take a look:
  • Stamp set includes 7 images and 8 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
  • The large snowman image measures approximately 2" x 2 1/2"
  • Designed by Diane Zechman
So -- Winter Blues? Get in the pink and remember that each day is getting longer and longer. More time to stamp!


This Friday is Release Day at SNSS, and I will have two projects to show you with brand new stamp sets!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Judy! Love the pinks and the layout. Congrats on your new Design Team post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Judy, and congratulations on your new DT spot! That's no surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the pink shades and the sweet little snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is one of my favorites too, Judy. And on this cold and frosty day, there's nothing better than a cup of snowman soup. Congratulations on your new design team position with Sweet n Sassy Stamps - yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!