Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sweet 'n Quick!

I appreciate my close friends so much. Even if we aren't able to get together often, it's as if we were just together when we do. We pick up right where we left off. This week I was able to catch up with two of them, after having not seen them for about 2 months! It was really fun. So I wanted to make a thank you card that was "sweet 'n quick" to send each of them.

I chose images from Sweet Sarah, one of the January releases at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
I stamped with VersaFine ink on Kraft, and then colored in using my Prismacolor pencils. I don't get those out very often, but I do like the result on Kraft cardstock! I added a strip of Sweet Girl designer paper (Echo Park) at the top, and added ribbon and twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon) to tie the design all together. A little piercing for added interest, and it's all sweet 'n quick!



Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to join in our Release Day Challenge. You have until January 15th at midnight EST to enter!



5 comments:

  1. So cute, Judy! These sets are so much fun...your friends will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card for your friends. Love the image on the beige cardstock with just the simple little ribbon embellishment. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the turquoise on Sweet Sarah... and the strips of ribbon and twine... the paper-pierced line is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Great set and super sweet card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to catch up with good friends...we did that this weekend too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!