Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Retirement!

Today is the last day of school for kids here in my town. I can remember as a teacher rejoicing on this day every year -- I love summer so much! :)

Several of my friends are retiring this year, and Sweet 'n Sassy has a super cute stamp set called Retirement Sentiments that is perfect for anyone moving to that amazing stage of life! Someone asked me the other day how long I had taught and I couldn't believe I lasted 30 years (half of it part-time, but STILL!).
I made a quick and easy card using one of the sentiments from the set and some pre-cut shapes. The scalloped edge along the bottom is cut from some really sparkly blue paper (always hard to photograph) using the smaller die from the SNSS Scallop Border die set.

 Happy Summer and Happy Retirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!