Monday, September 21, 2015

Live Love Bloom

There is something about fall that just gives my soul such life. I don't know if it's the cooler air after the heat, or the changing leaves, or football season (ha!), or what. But there is a sense of renewal there for me, just like in the spring, after the cold.

I love the sentiment "live love bloom" from Sweet 'n Sassy's Prim Blessings. And for all the sunflowers out there, with their faces to the sun, that's exactly what they do. Today's card is a simple one -- but the bright colors and upside-down banners catch your attention.  I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, and then colored in with Copic markers. The sunflowers are cut with the Prim Blessings dies. This card was inspired by my stamping friend, Michelle Woerner.

This is such a versatile set, and I plan to use it a lot! With its cute sheep, birds, and hearts, and the sunflowers above, I can get all sorts of occasions from it, even when it isn't fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!