Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kits and Kaboodles

Some days I like to just sit and make art, without having to think too much about the design I am going to make. So this weekend, I worked with two kits -- Simon Says Stamp December 2015 Kit and Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin Kit for November. 

Today I will show you two of the cards I made with the SSS kit. It's very different from my usual style, but I do have some card recipients that will enjoy the look!
The card on the left was cased from the SSS site, and the one on the right is my own design. I don't often work with puffy stickers, and these were fun for a change. The ribbons and twine are from my own stash, as is the glittery snowflake, and tag topper punch (SU!).

Quick cards and easy to make while watching movies this weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!