Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Day I Hid From 60mph Winds

It's no secret that winter can't come and GO too quickly for me. I love my warmth. But I do truly love making winter cards. Today's background was a "practice piece" for Brushos earlier in the month. It's been laying around in an envelope, waiting for the fate of the circular file - or to be used joyfully. I think it's funny how if you don't like something, you come back to it many days later and end up loving it. That has happened several times in the last few weeks.
I decided to make "Brusho snow" and add a fun sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps' AWESOME Brush Grunge Alpha. You can say whatever you like and it's so easy to use with my MISTI. I added a few punched snowflakes and a die cut larger flake, along with some Silver Metallic Thread.

And now I am going to chill ..... and make another cup of coffee. Hold off snow......
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Judy. I absolutely LOVE the snowflakes and the chunky sentiment. It stands out so nicely. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week, and please stop by to join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the silver and Brushos! Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely splash of blue and the snowflake is perfect. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous winter card. Love the gorgeous colors and delightful design!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!