Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Day It Snowed in My Hometown

Today was the first snowfall in my hometown of Flagstaff, AZ. Such lovely snows. Calm and cold, but gloriously beautiful. Take a peek:
I miss those kinds of snows. Where I live now, in Nebraska, we have had maybe two or three snows like that (calm and beautiful) in the last 20 years! Usually it's 40 MPH winds. Snowing sideways. BUT -- we have had a beautiful fall, so I can't really complain. Yet. :)

Today I finished up a little watercolor card that I was playing with all weekend. The simple ones take me the most time! But I discovered (rediscovered) that there's something about black and any color :)
I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink (Ranger) and Archival Black Ink (SU!) for my background and images from Stampin' Up! The designer paper is from Kaisercraft. A quick card that took all weekend to come together!

Enjoy the weather where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!