Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Day My Sweaters Came Out of the Closet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS!
All month long, SNSS is celebrating eight wonderful years with lots of throwback fun, weekly specials, and a FABULOUS prize package today! Be sure to start at the SNSS Blog so that you don't miss any of the fun and specials!
Well. Fall seems to have left. I suppose since it's almost November, I shouldn't complain too much. But those that know me know that I love my warm and sunny! The sweaters came out today -- after months of hibernation. I suppose I will be sporting one soon, as the temperatures are dipping into the low 30s this week. UGH.

  The only good thing about winter is rubber stamping and all the cute winter themed stamps out there! This is one of my favorite little snowmen. Doesn't he make you smile? He is from the Warm Hello stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
 
I used the Splitcoaststampers Sketch 564 for my design. I flipped the sketch, and added a strip of diamond glitter paper between the two patterned papers from Bo Bunny. The first one is an ombre paper, so it looks like more than two designs, but isn't. I added some glitter to the snow, and paper pieced my snowman's scarf. The layered snowflake is all glittery on the base, and then a clear acrylic layer on top (purchased).
I surely am NOT looking for snow soon, but it's fun to stamp with this little guy!

The SNSS Divas have made some really fun cards to celebrate - some birthday, some their favorites, like I did. I hope that you will take the time to visit them as well -- and don't forget that $80 prize package is out there waiting for YOU!

20 comments:

  1. What a fun way to celebrate SNSS! Love this cute winter creation, wonderful paper piecing on the cute snowman, snowy base and I love the combos of all beautiful papers and love this LO!
    Happy fun hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! The colors, the patterns, and the adorable snowman! Great idea on how to make it appear like more designs too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! The little snowman is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that snowman. He's adorable!!! Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most Adorable snowman card! I love your colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! You used my favorite Winter paper pack to showcase your adorable snowman! Beautiful coloring on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors on this adorable snowman card, Judy! Fabulous hop card, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look on this cute lil snowman's face!
    Love the sentiment you paired with him.
    Who can resist an adorable snowman card?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A snowman surrounded by purples and blues is fantastic. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your card and that snowman is adorable and loving your papers and colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card - great colours and cute snowman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing color scheme and layout! I may need to Case this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.
    Love the layering.
    The blues really speak cold and winter.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting colors. Seems darker and more rich than the usual, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the purple hues with the cute snowman. That snowflake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card! I love this snowman with his purple tophat. Wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!!! Love your papers and that beautiful color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the snowman and the great way you layered the pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!