Monday, November 2, 2015

The Day That Turns Into a Month-Long Celebration!

I am so excited for this special month of November at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps celebrating EIGHT YEARS! My sweet friend, Korin, has a beautiful company that reflects her beautiful spirit.

Since I was just blessed in September with my first grandchild, I chose Little One to highlight today. It has everything that you need to make sweet baby cards and greetings, and even more, as there are other sentiments in the set as well.

Take advantage of this week's BIRTHDAY SPECIAL:
November 1-5: EVERY $25 order or more
at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will include a free surprise gift. The higher the order amount, the larger the gift ranging in price from $2-$20!

Be sure to read Korin's post from yesterday all about the birthday fun, and then head over to Instagram (@sweetnsassystamps) and Facebook so you don't miss a thing!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!