Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's Beary Cold

Goodness, I have gotten behind already in posting what I have been working on -- BUT for a good reason! I totally cleaned my entire craft/stamp room since the beginning of the year. It's my little safe CREATE haven, so I probably won't post pictures, but I am feeling pretty good about it! I purged all the old catalogs and magazines and those wallpaper sample books (yeah those were like ten years of dust....). I organized my markers and new stamps and while there will always be something to clean up in there, I am off to a good start!

Today's therapy:
I am pretty traditional. While I LOVE (and I mean love) watercolor and sprays and pigments and mixed media and stuff, I always have and always will love designer paper and plain ol' stamping and traditional layouts. So. I love this adorable bear set from Stampin' Up! with its matching dies. Wonder who is getting this card in the mail?
I stamped my bears in Tip Top Taupe ink, and the hearts in retired Regal Rose. The apron and bow were stamped in Rich Razzleberry and colored with R83 and R85 Copics. 
The inside was adorned with the little bear that I had originally thought would go on the front, but I like it for the inside better!
I am playing along in the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge this week with this card.
 Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the bear with the checkered skirt... great layers and color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and loving all that pink :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the bear is so cute! I still love to use patterned papers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!