Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thanks a Latte!

Pink and orange are two of my favorite colors together, and I love how they turned out on this emboss resist watercolored panel. I stamped my image in VersaMark ink, and embossed with white, then watercolored with my Kuretake paints. A little washi tape and a Martha Stewart doily are my embellishments. I stamped my sentiments with VersaFine and adhered all to a panel sprayed with Raspberry Spray. This card makes me happy!

Images are from Sweet 'n Sassy's Special Blend stamp set.

Challenges:

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, love the emboss resist and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining the M is for Mixed Media at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Donna said...

Pink and orange are GREAT together! Awesome card! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for M is for Mixed Media!

Sue Crease said...

That's a cute card you have shared with us over at myshericrafts this week, thanks. I do love the look of resist myself.
Sue

Andree said...

A fabulous card and a great resist technique. The colours and sentiment are wonderful.
Thank you for joining in with the February challenge "Anything Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

P.G. Lamb said...

Beautiful color choices! It reminds me of a beautiful sari! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts.

Wheelie Crafty said...

Gorgeous piece of work you have created I love it...
Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

Lindsey said...

Mixed media and a coffee theme... how can this be any better! I resist using orange and pink together, but it looks awesome here. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!