Wednesday, May 25, 2016

He is Risen

Today I am sharing a Bible Journaling page that I did the week after Easter this year. Yes, it's a little late, but the message is always timely! We just returned from a two week vacation with our granddaughter and I am catching up!

I made the background of my page with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Markers, and did the lettering by hand. I painted the inside of the lettering with a Sharpie Paint Pen. The sun and clouds are also hand drawn, inspired by Kristen Wolbach, and then painted with watercolor paints. The "Hallelujah" stamp is from Note This by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I like how this turned out, and especially how you can still read the Bible text underneath the art.
Bible Journaling is art from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!