Monday, May 30, 2016

Waving Hello on This Memorial Day

Perfect colors for a project today! I am playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge 394. My card is made with images from Paper Smooches and designer paper from Echo Park and American Crafts.
I stamped my bird, boat, and sentiment from Wicked Nauticool in Memento Black Ink, and then colored in my boat using Copic markers. I used the Nauticool Die to cut out the boat. The Cherry Baker's Twine and Cherries Jubilee button are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

And to all in the U.S. -- a blessed Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect use of the colors, Judy! And I really, really love that layout! Such a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!