Saturday, July 23, 2016

Love Pink & Purple?

Do you love pink and purple? I surely do! Definitely two colors that always make me happy! And even more so if it includes a giraffe! There is a fabulous challenge going on at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and it's all about pink and purple!
I love my Hambo Stamps' giraffes! Doesn't this one look cute all decked out in pink spots? The Bright Pink Ric Rac and little Ivory Burlap String bow are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Come play along with us in the Challenge! Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme and use ribbon, lace or trim somewhere on your project.

You have until Wednesday, August 3rd at 11:59 PM Eastern time to enter your projects. The Top Three will be chosen and posted on August 5th! It's tons of fun!


Other Challenges: 
Crafting-With-Friends - Anything Goes 
Dragons Lair Designs - It's a ZOO out there 
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket Challenges - Spots and/or Stripes 
Crafty Ribbons - #161 Pink & Girly 
Hannah & Friends - #253 Animals

10 comments:

  1. What a great card!! First of all, I love all the pretty pink, one of my favorite colors! I love the image with all those spots too! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the color combination and the giraffe and sentiment are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and that a fab sentiment Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, pretty card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute giraffe and sentiment----Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling!! I love the sweet image and pretty trim!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Judy. Love the cute giraffe and the pink hues. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy! Stopping by for a visit. Very cute Hambo character so perfectly colored. I miss the whole Hambo team, but I see you're still creating wonderful things :)

    Jeannie T.
    My blog challenge this week is: A Rose is a Rose is a Rose...
    More info to join here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!