Friday, August 19, 2016

Buttons and Bows at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The theme for Challenge #147 is Buttons & Bows.
Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme above and use ribbon, lace or trim somewhere on your project.
I used the Watercolor Lifting Technique at Splitcoaststampers for my card. Basically, you create a watercolor wash, emboss an image with VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder, and then remove as much color as you like with more water and a brush or rag. It's such a fun look!

I added some Doodlebug Sequins to my flower middles, and then created a fun pleated ribbon center using the August Ribbon Club from Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as Green Apple Baker's Twine. 

Come play along at RRR!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!