Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Caffeinated Love

Pink and coffee.....and watercolor! I think that says it all!
My image is from Unity Stamp Co.'s LOVE TO GO Kit. The inside says "Caffeinated Love." Isn't that cute?

I stamped with Archival Black Ink (SU!), and then watercolored a background using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints (love them!). The border is a die cut by Pretty Posh. The paper I used on this is Hobby Lobby's Heavyweight White CS. I was surprised at how well it took the paint, and kept a nice finish. The card base is Crumb Cake (SU!).

Hope you are staying warm today! After days and days of below 20 highs, we are going to be in the low 40's today -- maybe! I am off to warm my coffee!
I am having a huge craft sale in a Facebook Group page! A whole lotta crafty goodness from my stamp studio -- for you! Lots of stamps, dies, ribbon, paper, stickers, embellishments and more! Lots of your favorite brand name companies!


Challenges: 
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes 
Get Creative Challenges - Anything Goes 
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card, image, and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Team Clark said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love your card so so much! Hugs, Autumn

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami