Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bunny Love

There is a new challenge up at Really Reasonable Ribbon: Easter and spring themed with ribbon or trim! This is my sample for the challenge:
I used an adorable Vintage Easter Bunny Ticket from my sweet friend Ginny in her Etsy store. I distressed the edges and then found some wonderful coordinating paper from the Prima line: Madeleine.  I used a Pretty Posh edge die to cut my scallops. All of my layers are adhered with Scor-Tape from the RRR Store.

I tied some Ivory Burlap String around the bottom of my main panel and added a wood heart from Stampin' Up! My Light Pink Organza triple bow is set off with a pink Apple Blossom. Finally, I added a Flower Shaped Pearl in the corner.

It's 83 degrees here today, with snow forecast for Wednesday. Spring is definitely on the way!
Come check out the challenge and play along!
Other challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Spring card...I just love the image...wonderfully embellished!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! What a great bunny image. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful vintage card, so beautifully designed and such effective use of the gorgeous embellishments!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Fussy and fancy and good luck!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great composition. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the image. Thank you for joining our Add Some Layers challenge at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for entering the stamping with dragon challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!