Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Quick Wrap Idea and a New Challenge!

I needed a cute, but quick gift wrap for a friend last week, and I wanted to hand stamp part of it. I looked in my stash and found some blue bags that were the perfect size (I had made some citrus bath salts for her). I used my Stampin' Up! Jar of Love stamps and dies, and created this fun and easy wrap with a marbled paper belly band and Ivory Burlap String from Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Our challenge at RRR this time is "Anything But A Card." Come play along HERE! You could win some burlap string for yourself! Or some fancy ruffled satin, or any number of awesome trims or ribbons.
AND -- there is a great sale at RRR going on right now!


We're rolling in with a BIG 4-Day Pre-Memorial Day SALE this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Now through midnight eastern time on Friday, May 26th, 2017! 
Check out THIS POST for all the details on the sale!

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to upgrade a plain bag Judy! Love the die cuts and layered blooms! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags - love the way you've decorated them.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!