Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hey Friend!

I adore this bird. Her name is Magnolia and she is part of a set of digital images from Vera Lane. I haven't worked with digi images in awhile, and have forgotten how fun it is to make them whatever size you want! So I went a little crazy and purchased a few of Janet's images for future use. Magnolia also has a purse, but she is a little busy holding her balloon and heart for her friend. 


I colored with Copic markers, added a little wood heart and sentiment (SU!) and some cute patterned paper from MME. Her shoes were the prettiest pink, and then I added Gold Wink of Stella, and they turned brown. Sparkly IRL, but I was disappointed in the color. Should have used my Clear! Oh well!

Sending prayers to all my Texas and Louisiana friends for safety this weekend!


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a beautiful, fun make Judy! Love the image and the colors you chose!

Heather said...

Cute!! And your papers are fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps.

Lillian A said...

Saw your entry at SAS4Kids and had to take a closer look - and, was not disappointed. Cute as can be, and certain to bring on smiles!

Ellenor Emilsson said...

This card is adorable! Love it :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor