Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Little Porcupine Love

I am hosting the Splitcoaststampers Technique Challenge this week, and our technique is called Pencil Monochrome. You can find the tutorial HERE.
While my little Porcupine (Hambo Stamps) looks gray in this photo, he really is Sepia IRL. The green DSP also matches the enamel dots! Dang florescent lights! I liked the texture the pencil gave to his "fur" so didn't burnish to blend. I used a Prismacolor Pencil and Memento Tuxedo Black ink on my little guy, and VersaFine Onyx Black (crisper result) for the sentiment.

I just adore Hambo Stamps. They are my favorite for whimsical images. Their digi store is full of super adorable images!


Stamps: Porcupine (Hambo Stamps)
Paper: Crumb Cake (SU!), Ivory (HL), Merry Merry DP (Pebbles)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Prismacolor Sepia
Accessories: enamel dots (MME), pierced frame dies (Stephanie Barnard)
Techniques: Pencil Monochrome 

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Use more than one Stamp
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes 
CCEE Stampers - Masculine Cards 
Hannah & Friends - Animals
 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a lovely design and an adorable little porcupine. Great colouring! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably left a comment over on SCS, but just wanted to send you one to say thanks for joining up with our CCEEstampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!