Sunday, February 18, 2018

Coffee and Donuts, Anyone?

Today I am sharing a quick, fun card using a sweet set called You & Me from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. It comes in both clear and digital formats. I have the clear set. So many fun images and sentiments to go with it! I made this for my Valentine this year! It was very easy to put together and color, and gave me a chance to use several patterned papers! 
Stamps: You & Me (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Poptone Sweet Tooth (base), Whisper White, Love Blossoms DP (SU!), Paper House DSP Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Copic markers
Accessories: arrow die, corrugated cardboard heart, SB circle die, Momenta doily 

Challenges: 
Brown Sugar - February - Valentine's Day  
Kitty Bee Designs - Anything Goes optional/ Love and Marriage
Quick Quotes - February Love 
Craft Rocket Challenges - Love 
Through the Purple Haze - Add Some Turquoise

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Valentine" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card and an other way to show his love! I like the beautiful coloured image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#45 - Love}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#14 – Party}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#14 – Dots and Stripes}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and so nicely colored!!!! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at Brown Sugar Challenges!
    Bettascrap DT
    Kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card. Love the fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at "Through The Purple Haze" challenge blog.
    DT An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute Judy! I am a big fan of your style, I think I will follow! and btw thanks so much for joining us at Quick Quotes for our February challenge!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!