Saturday, February 17, 2018

Distress Oxides and Shimmerz

Today I am playing in the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge. Our inspiration was Schreiner's Iris Gardens. SO many beautiful flowers with many colors! I chose this daylily called All Revved Up for my inspiration.


My background was made with Distress Oxides. I sponged them on my cardstock, and then spritzed with water. When dry, I added Shimmerz Paint Spray in Pearl to add a LOT of sparkle! The sentiment (Heart Filled Sentiments) and Falling Hearts Panel are from Reverse Confetti. 

I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black on vellum, and then decided to make it super sparkly. I embossed with Vanilla Ice EP (Sparkle N Sprinkle) and it looks so much cooler IRL than in the photos!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!