Sunday, July 15, 2018

Shaking A Mermaid Town

I was very late to jump on the shaker card bandwagon. In fact, it was only a couple of years ago that I made my first shaker card. Since then, I have enjoyed making many others, including this cute one using stamps from the Whimsy Stamps July release!

My images are from Salty Hair. I made my background using Wilted Violet and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks, and then stamped my images using VersaFine Onyx Black.



My frame is made with the Handstitched Nested Rectangles. I added some gems, sequins and a bit of fun glitter for the shaker elements. 
I added some Stardust Stickles to the starfish on the frame.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun shaker card Judy! Love the colors you used with the black stamped on top. Great shaker element.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!