Thursday, August 30, 2018

And They Called It "Puppy Love..."

Remember that song? Donny Osmond {flutter}. Yes, I’m that old! Ha! But Puppy Love is still a thing with this adorable little guy. The stamp set comes with two sweet-as-can-be puppies, and they work with all sorts of sentiments! 
I used a sentiment (I wish we could hug) from You Are My Sunshine on a plain white card. I stamped it (and the puppy) in VersaFine Onyx Black ink using my MISTI, and then colored in the puppy with Copic markers I colored him blue because he's missing someone! My background is made using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique. A quick and easy card to bring a hug to someone far away!

Challenges: 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute & Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs and hope to see you again in the card gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so super cute, loving the background. A gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for taking part in our fun challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!