Friday, August 31, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

It's no secret that I love pink! And I love the look of white on kraft (in this case, Crumb Cake). So when it was time to ink up Dandelion Wishes from Picket Fence Studios, that's how this card came about! 
My images were stamped with VersaMark ink and then embossed with White EP. I used PFS Life Changing Brushes to blend in my pink inks. I love the way these brushes blend, and with so many different sizes, there is one for every image size or need!

I sponged a little on the edge corner at the bottom right as well. My designer paper is from Bo Bunny - a 6x6 pad I have had a long time!

A pretty simple card that turned out just the way I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!