Saturday, September 1, 2018

Howling Halloween!

I am just in awe of the new releases every month at Whimsy Stamps. There is always something for everyone - stencils, digital images, backgrounds, red rubber, and cling! Plus the array of designs each month is just astounding. I am so happy to be a part of this awesome team.

This month's release is just as wonderful and diverse! I am starting out with a combination of two new images: Howling Night and Web Background. This is a monochromatic design. I stamped everything with VersaFine Onyx Black (I love this black ink more than any!) on gray cardstock - really easy, but a great look for these images  (and it's flat and mailable)!
I stamped the background first, and then arranged all of the other images (four) on top. I love those little bats! For Harry Potter fans, this reminds me of Remus Lupin. How about you?
Challenges: 
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog - Male Project
That's Crafty! Challenge - Animal Magic

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect card for a guy in my humble opinion! Thanks for joining us at Sasayaki Glitter this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at our Animal Magic challenge over at That's Crafty!
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!