Saturday, September 15, 2018

Magical Stars

Sometimes big background stamps can be a challenge to bring to the forefront! But this Galaxy Galore Background from Whimsy Stamps is a perfect celebratory image!
I paired it with a sentiment from Magical Birthday Wishes. I stamped the sentiment words on vellum paper with VersaMark ink, and then embossed both the Galaxy Galore background and the sentiments with silver embossing powder. 
I added a panel of sparkly silver paper and a matching star cut out from The Paper Studio. I used the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge for the design on the background, with this photo as my chosen inspiration piece. Kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!