Friday, January 4, 2019

Got A Big Day Coming Up?

How is the New Year treating you so far? I have been enjoying my family from Arizona, Nebraska, and North Carolina the last week or so, and it has been marvelous. My two sweet grandchildren from NC have been a joy to have here 24/7 (along with their parents!), my sister from Arizona just returned to her home (and snow in the desert!) last night, and my daughter who lives here in town has been over at my house a lot, which I love. It's been a blessing. We took family photos last night, so I will be posting some of those soon! If you make it to the end of this post, you will see my two sweet little ones - 3 and almost 10 months!

But first -- I want to share a fun shaker card today using one of the new releases from Picket Fence Studios. The stamp set is called Cookie or Donut? and has a lot of fun sentiments, as well as matching dies.
I chose "congratulations on your big day" and stamped it and my cookie and hearts in VersaFine Sepia ink, then colored my cookies with Copics. I made a shaker card using Sweet & Tart Heart Sprinkle Embellishments from Trinity Stamps and some white glitter.
I added a felt heart embellishment from Me & My Big Ideas that I have had in my stash forever for a little extra heart fun. Perfect for someone celebrating a big accomplishment, or celebrating a milestone! Cookies make everything more fun!

But more fun than that -- these two:
Entering these challenges:
Crafty Catz - Open, E3, T3, SW - W (#443) 
                    Theme: Always Anything Goes
                    Optional: Food and Drink

Creative Knockouts - Open, E2, OE8, RW - (#279) 
                  Celebrations 
Through the Purple Haze - Open, JFF, Max 3E, ST3, SW - Jan - (#152)                    
                  Favorite Color (pink!)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and the shaker element, thanks for sharing at crafty Catz!
    PS Your grandchildren are gorgeous!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Happy New Year! - Lisa DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!