Tuesday, January 1, 2019

It's a New Year and a New Challenge!

Happy New Year and Hello, friends! It's a new year, and a new challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I have always enjoyed color, and am excited to share my creations with you each month based on the photo prompt! Can you guess our color for January by looking at my card?
January is RED - that first color in the rainbow! This adorable little monster was a Christmas gift to me - and is from Concord & 9th's new Monster Love. Cute as can be! I stamped on Hammermill paper with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then colored with Copics R27 & 29, and C1, C5, and W1. The LOVE is a group of sticker letters I have had in my stash forever from Me & My Big Ideas.

 
I hope you will come check out {this brand new monthly challenge} and play along with us! 

7 comments:

  1. Fun new challenge ... and congrats on your new gig at Freshly Made Sketches ... can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is totally darling!!! I LOVE the darling monster image and your clean layout! I am so excited to see what you make this year! Sending New Year HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this new challenge....and your card is so cute :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.... that wee beastie is a cutey!! Your card takes love to "monster" levels!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, this is gorgeous! It's such an honor to be working with you and I look forward to getting to know you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say, Judy- this card is absolutely adorable! You know I love that monster. :D I could not be happier that we are on not one, but two teams together- finally! Have a happy new year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute little card - loving that cuddly little monster so much. I'm so excited to be working with you on this challenge blog - looking forward to seeing what you create next - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!