Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Photo Inspiration With Addicted to Stamps and More!

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this one is a fabulous photo collage to inspire you! Take a look:

I think you can see where I got my inspiration from:


I had picked up some fun die cuts on a recent trip to Michael's, and thought this cupcake was a perfect choice for the challenge! The letters and cupcake holder have some wonderful gold in them. 
My layout is from Mojo Monday 507:

Hope you will join us for our Photo Inspiration Challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration board & all your beautiful layers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take from the inspiration board. The papers you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!