Monday, January 14, 2019

Stacked Stencils, Anyone?

I had so much fun with this technique! I hope that you will give it a try. Today I am hosting the Splitcoaststampers Technique Challenge. I chose my lovely friend, Dina's, SCS Tutorial for the instructions, which you can find HERE.


I used two stencils - Altenew's Grid and Dylusions Alpha. I started by using washi tape to hold the Grid stencil in place and used my Life Changing Brushes from Picket Fence Studios, along with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I then taped down the Alpha stencil on top of the Grid. I thought there would be no way I could get into those little spaces through two stencils, but those brushes are AMAZING! You simply must try them!

My Alpha stencil is in Salty Ocean ink. My little robot is a retired Printworks wood mounted stamp, but I just love him. 

Give this technique a whirl. It's a ton of fun to think of all the fabulous combinations you could make with just a few stencils!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!