Friday, January 18, 2019

Thinkin' About Coffee


Goodness, it's a coffee day at my house. It's so foggy outside that I can hardly see across the street. Snow coming, and I'm thinkin' about coffee! I had this little inked square left from another project quite awhile ago, and it was perfect for what I wanted today to pair with my Trinity Stamps' images.
I inked up my cutie pie coffee pot (Coffee With Character) and sentiment (Caffeinated Sentiments) with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and added a coffee die cut from Copper Metallic cardstock (always hard to photograph). The patterned paper background (Echo Park) has such fun coffee sayings. I thought a little doily would add a cute bit of embellishment. The heart die down the side is from a retired die set I have had in my stash.

If you haven't yet purchased Coffee With Character, you must! It's a set you will use for so many things, and with the added features of arms and smiles and so many other images, there are endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!