Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #376

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at FreshlyMade Sketches! Karren is our hostess today, and she has a wonderful sketch for you to try out! The team came up with some fun designs and variations, so be sure to check them out HERE.
I turned the sketch upside down, so that I had more room on the bottom, and used Wild Heart Gypsy Soul from Picket Fence Studios. I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black. I scribbled Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink on my craft mat, and then spritzed with water. I lay my Bristol paper stamped with the flowers face down in the ink, and let it take hold for a minute. I dried it with my heat gun, and then repeated two more times, adding some Rose Red ink (SU!) for depth, and Wilted Violet for the feathers.
The sentiment was also stamped in Onyx Black, and then popped up with foam tape. I added a few sequins from Doodlebug for color with the sentiment.
Check out what the rest of the team did - they are so creative! And then come play along with us. Our challenge is open until 3 PM EST on Monday!








6 comments:

  1. I love the look of the inked background with those flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Judy! This card is just gorgeous! I love the those flowers and the inked colouring is incredible! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautifully! I would never been able to place the colors so perfectly with this technique. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and a fabulous way to use the sketch! Your inking looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect stamp for the sketch! I love your pretty colors and your amazing details! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!