Thursday, February 14, 2019

Wow! What a Fabulous February Release from Picket Fence Studios!

Today is one of my favorite days - Valentine's Day AND it's the 14th of the month, which means LOTS of new stampy goodness at Picket Fence Studios! I have so many things to show you that I love from this release, so stay tuned! Today I am sharing two new things on this one adorable card. My images are from a darling new set called Wish We Could Hug. It is full of koala goodness, with three different images and a lot of fun sentiments to go around.
I stamped with Black Hybrid Ink, and then colored in with Copic markers. I decided to contrast their gray cuteness with the Pantone Color of 2019 and used several different shades of coral inks. It's so easy to cut them out with the matching dies too!!
The background is made using the new Random Dots Stencil and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink with the Life Changing Brushes. I added gray Baker's Twine and a little coral rose (Wild Orchid) to embellish, as well as a little Wink of Stella to their flower crowns. Aren't they sweet?

Be sure to check out the entire release at Picket Fence Studios - and I will be back later this week with more new release fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!