I had the stenciled background done and in a "to use later" envelope, and it fit perfectly with the little CAS card I had in my head! Both the sentiment and the image are from You &Me. I stamped with Archival Black ink and colored in my cookies and shadow with Copic markers.
I plan to give this to a girlfriend whom I am meeting for supper tonight! An actual ten-minute card!
- Cards in Envy - Pink
- Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - For a Special Woman
- Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Love
- MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes
- Our Crafty Corner - Always Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - CAS
- The Crazy Challenge - Card for a Friend
- Where the HeART is - Love