Tamara is also looking for Design Team members for the Layout Team. That information is HERE. Join in the challenge and make your own project using the sketch below, then be sure to link back to the Sketches! site for a chance to be the Featured Stamper!
I chose my cute chickens and sentiment from Hambo Stamps for my layout. They are stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black (my new favorite black pad) and then colored with Stampin' Up! markers. The shadow is drawn with Copic C-1. I have so many fun fibers that I decided to use two different kinds.
Monica has a fun game over at the Hambo blog. Check it out for a chance to win free shipping on your next Hambo order! With several different holidays comng up, take a look at the fun holiday Hambo stamps HERE.
I have received a lovely award from some of my friends, and have not yet had a chance to post it. Thank you to Connie and Sue for awarding me with "I Love Your Blog." You girls are AWESOME!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) The winner can put the logo on their blog
2) Link the person you received your award from
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Put links of those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated
There are so many blogs I love and visit daily. These are a few I visit:
1) Barb and Donna at Country Blessings
2) Becca at Amazing Paper Grace
3) Cindy at This is My Story
4) Viv at Crafting Haven
5) Juliana at Stampin' With Inky Fingers
6) Suzanne at Stampin' & Kwiltin'
7) Jami at Stamp Happy!
PATRIOT DAY: I also want to give a huge shout out to everyone who works in our country to protect its citizens. As we remember 9-11, and those who died, let us also say thank you and pray for those who continue to keep our country safe! THANK YOU. Here are some sites for you to visit today to remember and recognize Patriot Day:
America Supports You
Thanks for stopping by today!