Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why Does She Sing?

For today's SCS Sketch Challenge 227....

I turned the sketch and made my decorated edge a separate flourish (Just the Edge by Bazzill Basics Paper). The little half flower at the top of the card is hardware by Close To My Heart (Edge Anchor in Indian Corn Blue).

I needed a little stamping therapy today, so chose some of my favorite colors and designer paper! Stamps are by Artistic Outpost.

I am adding one bottle of beautiful Shimmerz to my Blog Candy. Be sure to read about it here, and post on that same post to be eligible! I will be back tomorrow with something else to add!

Stamps: Serenity by Artistic Outpost
Paper: NQN, Bella Bleu, Whisper White
Ink: NQN, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: hardware by CTMH, brads by The Paper Studio, Just the Edge (Bazzill), paper flowers, fabric trim, Nestabilities

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy! I love the soft blues and the subtle patterns... and the sentiment is just wonderful! Great job! And Shimmerz is great! I only have one but I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Judy, great colors and I like the flourishes you added. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty, love these colors and flourishes...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combination. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images - be sure to leave a link to your AO Post on the Artistic Outpost Referral Post at www.artisticoutpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and I love this sentiment, love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!!! Love the color combo!!!!

    Have a wonderful day!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I love this image and your card is so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blues on this Judy! what a nice sentiment too - great scrolly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, THIS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.... AWESOME SENTIMENT, GREAT DESIGN. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!