Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Kraft Love


Here is another card I made on Tuesday for several challenges:

SCS Color Challenge 239: Mellow Moss, Kraft, White
Verve's VLVOCT01: With A {Twist} of Shabby (sketch)
Verve's Product Parade Challenge: Encouraging Words

There is a Mellow Moss Nestabilities layer behind the Kraft Pinking Circle that I sponged with Craft White ink (like the Kraft Pinking Circle). I love the new Dewfrost DP from Memory Box! It has such wonderful designs for winter and some for any occasion.

My flower medallion is stamped on Kraft with Craft White ink three times, and then layered for dimension. I did faux stitching with my paper piercer and white gel pen for a subtle look.

I hope you have a great day!

Oh - for you musical fans, my husband is playing Scrooge and my daughter will be the Ghost of Christmas Past, so I am excited for them -- and for us, that we will get to work together on a show!

12 comments:

  1. Judy this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love your flower and nesties!!! The texture is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im lovin all the textures, layers and shabby feel going on ehre!! Awesome card my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so elegant and beautiful! I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER!!!! SO gorgeous Judy!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so very pretty and elegant looking, Judy!!

    Congrats to your DH and DD...sounds like you are all gonna have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, what fabulous textures and patterns! Gorgeous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judy!! LOVE what you've done with these colors!! This card is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful in those neutral tones....serene and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! What a stunning card! love the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, patterns, and distressing!!! Love the shabby chic!!! Lovely card, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy - I really like these colors....this is another beauty!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!