Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Deconstructed Sketch

Goodness, my blog has been neglected this week! I am directing three musicals right now, and the first one opens in two weeks, so every waking moment has been spent working on that. But to keep my sanity, I have to keep stamping :)
Today I am sharing a creation with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 87:
For my card I chose one of Flourishes' sentiment sets, In and Out You, available from i {heart} papers
My banners are cut from Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments Collection kit, also at ihp. I stamped my sentiments in Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray, and then cut with Spellbinders Labels Four Small. I sponged the outside of the frame with So Saffron ink. The little bird sticker is from the Carta Bella kit. 

The Ivory Sheer Box Pleats ribbon and Kaiser Latte pearls are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!

To play along, link up here!
Stamps: In and Out You (Flourishes) available at i {heart} papers
Paper: Carta Bella 12x12 Collection Kit (available at ihp), Naturals Ivory (SU!)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, So Saffron (SU!)
Accessories and Tools: corner rounder, Latte Pearls and Sheer Ivory Box Pleats Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Spellbinders Labels Four Small (available at ihp), Banner Stacklets 1 (Taylored Expressions)


9 comments:

  1. Oh my word you are BUSY. I have a school musical coming up that I work with students to build the sets and OY is that a busy time. I can't imagine doing THREE at once! Wow! Your card is amazing! I love the layering you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Judy!! This is gorgeous!! Love your mix of papers and take on the sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. I love the layering of your strip and what beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Judy. Your card is gorgeous. Great take on Jen's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't image directing 3 at once! We are doing The Wizard of Oz this year and that enough to keep me running! You card is fabulous! Love the sketch and your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your take on this sketch, Judy! That ribbon treatment is BEAUTIFUL!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Judy! Great job with this week's sketch. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Judy! What a stunning ribbon treatment with the pearls - such a lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!