Friday, January 10, 2014

A Glimmer of Sunshine

With the past three cloudy and dreary days, I brought a little sunshine into my stamp room with my card today, using paper from Prima's Zephyr collection. You can find it at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, along with lots of other fun things! 
I cut out the front panel using Spellbinders' Enchanted Labels 28, then stamped my sentiment from Just Rite's Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I chose some scrumptious Mimosa Yellow seam binding and White Lace (Kaisercraft) to tie around the center of my card. Pearl pearls (Kaisercraft) and a sweet butterfly add the final touches.
Another day of snow and clouds is the forecast for my neighborhood. But I have sunshine on my stamp desk! Sharon has bins full of fabulous sale items at amazing prices! Go check it all out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Judy - we had snow here too and I just came down from my stamp room (too cold!).I love that die cut - don't have that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is impressive. I LOVE the way the label stands out on the yellow. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!