Friday, January 31, 2014

Here's the Scoop!

I suppose I should have made a card with a sun on it since it is so cold everywhere! Ice cream is probably the last thing on anyone's mind right now. But -- here's hoping to a super warm summer where I WANT ice cream. :)
Images are from Just Rite's The Scoop Vintage Labels Four. I stamped my cone in VersaFine Sepia on some of Prima's Life Time 6x6 papers, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The Prima paper had the perfect waffle cone color, as well as a textured "vanilla" piece that I colored in with an alcohol marker. The sentiment was stamped with white pigment ink and then embossed with White Embossing Powder.
My backgrounds are made with two Spellbinders embossing folders. The Kraft base is embossed with M-Bossabilities - Regal and the pink Oval die cut is So Trendy. The embellishments I used were Latte Pearls, 1" pink ric rac, a cute doily, and pink Prima Encore flowers. Pink is the best-selling color of flowers at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and they sell out quickly, as these did. But -- Sharon has some beautiful Encore flowers in other colors here, as well as other pink flower choices here.

I use a variety of adhesives, and you can find a great selection of all kinds in the Store here. Everything you need all in one place!

Sharon has bins full of fabulous sale items at amazing prices! Go check it all out!
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Judy. Great lay out and I love how you colored the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work. I LOVE the colors and ice cream, I am happy it has thawed out in Ohio so that I didn't get chills just looking at it, lol. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!